|Services||Delray Beach||Ft Lauderdale|
|Evidence Based Treatment||✔||✔|
|Meals Provided by Chef||✔|
|Housing and Treatment on One Campus||✔|
The Beachcomber’s residential program located in sunny Delray Beach, FL is so close to the beach you can taste the salt. With only 305 steps to the beach, clients are able to swim and relax in the sand every day of treatment. The The Beachcomber Residential in Delray is the one that started it all in Florida, with over 42 years in business its no wonder why many centers try to mimic our residential program. The residential program offers an intimate and individualized therapy with only 16 clients at a time and 4 therapist and counselors on staff, no one can get lost in the crowd. We are the only place to have a certified therapist and/or counselor running all the groups and available on the premises from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- Only 16 clients at a time so no one gets lost in “the crowd”
- 4 therapist available from 8 in the morning till 10 at night. Wow! that’s a 4:1 patient to therapist Ratio!
- 35 hours of group therapy a week all lead by a certified addiction Therapist or Counselors
- Residential Housing and Treatment conveniently located all on one property no busing back and forth to treatment
- Licensed psychiatrist and Medical Doctor on staff to evaluate and prescribe medications as needed
- Our Chef cooks all meals at treatment no need for grocery shopping we got it covered
- Trauma Therapy using Rapid Rosolution Therapy
- Holistic treatment: Acupuncture and Yoga available twice a week
- Chiropractic, Massage, and Physical therapy available on site during residential treatment
- AA and NA groups offered during residential treatment
- Aftercare planning providing a smooth transition from Residential treatment back to home or halfway house.
The Beachcomber Residential’s reputation precedes us. Well known in the field we welcome you to ask anyone about us and we are sure they will have nothing but good things to say. We pride ourselves in having our therapists always available to the clients. With no closed doors the clients are free to come right in and speak with a counselor whenever they like. The Beachcomber is certified by Department of Children and Families and The Join Commission for residential treatment of substance abuse. We welcome you to come tour our facility and we are sure you will be happy with our program for you or your loved one.