Our Addiction Treatment Facility
The Beachcomber is located in Delray Beach, Florida, in a beautiful family-like setting, just 305 paces from the uncrowded private beach on the Atlantic Dunes.
Residential Treatment Program
The Beachcomber provides in-patient substance abuse and rehabilitative services to persons eligible for treatment.
These addiction treatment services include:
- Comprehensive Assessment
- Chemical Dependency and Co-Dependency Education
- Conjoint Family Therapy Sessions as Needed
- Participation in Self-Help Groups (AA, NA, COA) On-Site and in Local Area
- Aftercare Planning Groups and Linkage with On-going Therapy
- Medical Examination and Assessment by Consulting Physician
- Nutritional Services
- Individual and Group Psychotherapy
- Random Drug Screening
- All Educational Materials, Including AA and NA Literature
- Recreational Evaluation and Therapy
- Family Program
- An intensive family educational program is available for all family members.
Our Treatment Facility
Aftercare planning groups and individual counseling are part of every patient’s program. A written aftercare plan is developed for each patient and is reviewed in his/her back-to-work conference with his/her EAP and/or Supervisor. Outpatient continued therapy is arranged on an as-needed basis in his/her local community.
Linkage with AA or other Twelve Step Programs is part of the aftercare planning. Attendance at a local aftercare group and/or on-going group therapy is also arranged. Aftercare is available for up to one year beyond discharge and is held on Wednesday afternoons.
- Our Treatment Facility The principles of the Alcoholics Anonymous recovery program and Narcotics Anonymous are an integral part of the Beachcomber as are AA meetings and aftercare counseling.
- Family counseling is available before, during, and after treatment includes private, group, and educational sessions.
- Learning to be comfortable with others is an essential part of recovery… a balance to the intense individual and group therapy.
The Beachcomber is licensed by the State of Florida and accredited by The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Hospitals (JCAHO).
Click Here to request a free Telephone Consultation
Open 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
Most Medical Insurance Accepted • Checks Welcome